Learn online, with Issues & Answers Live
Primary Care launch their new online learning platform and conference series for health professionals
Primary Care Issues & Answers is a unique new digital learning platform for the community of healthcare professionals who deal with millions of patients in primary care, offering:
- An annual conference and other events
- Regular educational broadcasts and webinars
- Expert-led programmes with up-to-the-minute advice and guidance
- On-demand webinars and videos, so you can watch at a time that suits you
- Accompanying slides, resources and CPD learning modules
The learning platform is FREE to join and, with the support of experts across the spectrum of disease areas and conditions, offers easy-access to authoritative knowledge and understanding.
- The all new Issues & Answers website incorporating the British Journal of Primary Care Nursing and the Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal
- A brand-new Med E-Street e-learning module with virtual patient journeys
- Clinical CRAFT Cards and Back to Basics infographics
Visit the website today and join our primary care community.