Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Our salt campaign has three objectives:-
To get supermarkets to stock more no and low salt food products.
- To ensure the government set salt reduction targets beyond 2012.
- To ensure traffic light labeling is introduced for online food shopping.
Please complete the form below to show your support for our campaign.
you know that reducing the average daily consumption of salt a day from 8.5g to
6g would save 14,000-20,000 lives a year in the UK?
- 1 in 3 adults in the UK has high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure causes 60% of strokes and 40% of heart attacks.
- Reducing the amount of salt you eat is one of the best ways to lower your blood pressure naturally.
The following page sections include static unchanging site components such as the page banner, useful links and copyright information.
Return to the top of page
if you want to start again.
End of page. You can return to the page content navigation from here.