Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Blood Pressure UK would really like your support in reaching more people during Know your Numbers! Week. You can help us in the following ways:
- Organise a Pressure Station: speak to your Occupational Health department about setting up a Pressure Station at your place of work
- Spread the word: raise awareness by promoting Know your Numbers! on your intranet or website. We can supply statistics, pre-formatted text to upload and you can also include our fun interactive quiz or email it on to colleagues
- Fundraise: hold a collection tin, nominate the Blood Pressure Association for pay-roll giving or hold or take part in a sponsored event to raise funds during the Week.
- Organise a fundraising event in conjunction with Know your Numbers! Week
- Put up posters in your local area, with details of nearest Pressure Stations
- Let your contacts on Twitter/ Facebook know that you are going to have a free blood pressure check during Know your Numbers! Week and direct them to our website to encourage them to find their nearest venue
- send a news release to your local media (the Press Office can provide you with all you need)
- write to your MP (using the template letters available from our Press Office)
- make a donation to help others receive free, potentially life-saving blood pressure checks
- become a member of Blood Pressure UK and receive our quarterly magazine Positive Pressure plus a host of other benefits.