Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Know your Numbers! offers a host of benefits for participating and sponsoring organisations, not least being associated with the UK's leading blood pressure charity, Blood Pressure UK.
The jewel in our campaigning crown, Know your Numbers! Week is a successful, award-winning campaign with a nine-year proven track record. It offers brand awareness or reinforcement opportunities for the right partner organisation/s. We are always keen to talk to new partners to maximise the impact of the campaign. Your company can get involved in any number of ways:
- Take advantage of our range of sponsorship opportunities to promote your brand. Past sponsors have been featured on posters, information leaflets, balloons, record cards and our high traffic website pages
- Partner us in research and publicity opportunities tied in with Know your Numbers! Week in September, or as part of our ongoing Know your Numbers! campaign. Our media coverage of Know your Numbers! Week has a 65 million circulation
- Use Know your Numbers! Week as the launch pad for your health/awareness campaign or new service. We have successfully worked with many organisations, including marketing agencies and high street pharmacies, whose initiatives have been boosted by being associated with Know your Numbers!
- Host or run a Pressure Station offering free blood pressure checks for staff or customers. We can provide all the materials you need, with opportunities for co-branding, plus PR and fundraising support
- Demonstrate Corporate Social Responsibility. Previous supporters have made donations, held collection tins or donated their time in support of Know your Numbers! Week
- Spread the word. Promote our fun online quiz to staff or customers through emails or on your web/intranet site or add a Know your Numbers! message to payslips. There are also ways to get involved if you are unable to host or visit one of our Pressure Stations.
Our dedicated team provides support and ideas to help our partners get the most out of Know your Numbers! Week, while raising awareness about high blood pressure.
To discuss any of the above opportunities, contact us here at Blood Pressure UK on 020 7882 6255/5793