Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Hundreds of Occupational Health advisors run Pressure Stations during Know your Numbers! Week each year because of the range of great benefits it provides:
- Convenience helps attract staff who may not usually have their blood pressure checked by their GP
- Identifies individuals with high blood pressure - early intervention can save lives and prevent potential poor health
- Highlights to your organisation the service you provide and the direct benefit your work has
- Gets staff interested in health and gives a reason to visit Occupational Health
- Great way to get men interested in their health - our research shows on average 55% of those who attend a Pressure Station at work are men
- Opportunity to raise the profile of your work and your organisation through internal/external publicity, plus your organisation can feature as a participator on our website
- Participation helps demonstrate your organisation's Corporate Social Responsibility.
If you work in Occupational Health and would like to take part in Know your Numbers! Week, or would like materials to support your own blood pressure testing at other times of the year, contact Blood Pressure UK on 020 7882 6255 or email@example.com