Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Benefits of taking part
Running or hosting a Pressure Station during our award-winning national health campaign, Know your Numbers! Week, has numerous benefits:
- Reaches people who wouldn't usually get a blood pressure check
- Educates greater numbers of patients/customers/staff about important health issues
- Highlights your organisation's services
- Attracts publicity and raises your organisation's profile
- Helps you to meet your professional goals.
Find out how your organisation can benefit from taking part and see highlights of previous activities by clicking on the sector links:
Fitness and Leisure
"A great event which worked well alongside the work carried out in the community by the Healthy Communities Collaborative"
Blackpool Primary Care Trust
Know your Numbers! 2013
Register today to take part in Know your Numbers! Week 2013 (16-23rd September)
Got a question?
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions pages which will tell you all you need to know about running a Pressure Station
The following page sections include static unchanging site components such as the page banner, useful links and copyright information.
Return to the top of page
if you want to start again.
End of page. You can return to the page content navigation from here.