Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
See the innovations in the food industry at Food Matters Live 2018
We are delighted to be supporting Food Matters Live 2018 at London’s ExCeL this November. Register your place at the event for free
Food Matters Live is the UK’s largest and fastest-growing event showcasing the food and drink innovations shaping health and wellbeing. The event returns to London’s ExCeL from 20-22 November.
Food Matters Live brings together a community of industry experts – policy makers, innovators, start-ups and household names. Join us and 800 exhibitors, 400 speakers and 1000s of visitors for this unmissable three-day event.
Our Chairman, Professor Graham MacGregor, will be joining a panel on Wednesday 21 November to discuss how the food industry can help consumers eat fewer calories when eating out of home, bringing years of experience working with the food industry.
The event includes:
- awards to celebrate innovations
- opportunities to meet like-minded people and build your business
- an education programme with 400 speakers to challenge assumptions and share insights
- a science and technology research exhibition
- a showcase of products from ingredients companies and food and drink companies
- a conference of debates and lectures from influential speakers including chefs, health experts, scientists and policy makers
- seminars from industry experts to share ideas, innovations and best practice.
Register to attend
Registration is free and places will be of interest to professionals in the food industry, retailers, food service providers, government and those working in nutrition and public health.
Register at www.foodmatterslive.com