Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Join us at the Issues & Answers conference this November
Get the latest in cardiovascular disease and diabetes care at the UK’s leading primary care conference. Attendance is free for the first 200 to register
The Issues & Answers Primary Care Today conference is a chance for health professionals to hear from leading experts at the cutting edge of primary care. The event is hosted by PCCJ (The Primary Care Cardiovascular Journal) and BJPCN (The British Journal of Primary Care Nursing).
We’ll be there at our Blood Pressure UK stand and we hope to see you there.
The team explain what to expect:
Inspirational programme and free attendance
Now in its eighth year, the Issues & Answers conference continues to provide the latest guidance and knowledge required to make best practice everyday practice and improve patient outcomes.
We are delighted to announce the 2019 programme topics and speakers. Now expanded to include many of the long-term conditions such as CVD, diabetes, respiratory diseases and more. Our esteemed faculty will provide delegates with
- a review of current guidance
- practical advice for improving patient care
- ‘top tips’ for delivering best practice
- plus how to apply this advice into everyday general practice scenarios through case study examples.
This is accredited learning from primary care experts for the whole primary care team in an informal and friendly environment. What’s more, it is free for the first 200 delegates who register.
What will you gain by attending?
- Friday lunch plus refreshments on both days
- 1.5 days of informative sessions from leading experts
- 2 streams: follow your individual educational journey
- Interactive real-life case studies to discuss with experts
- Networking opportunities with colleagues
- Exhibition to discuss the latest products and devices with industry representatives
- Mini-auditorium with quickfire sessions and hands-on workshops
- 9 valuable CPD points plus certificate of attendance
- Conference quiz and dinner with guest speaker Dr Amir Khan (optional)
- Discounted on-site accommodation
- Post-event e-learning modules and podcasts
Hosted at the educational venue, the East Midlands Conference Centre in Nottingham, all delegate rooms are located on one level allowing ease of access between sessions and the exhibition hall. With the on-site Orchard Hotel and free parking, the whole event is held in one location with no added travel needs.
Why not also join us for Friday’s conference quiz and dinner with our guest speaker Dr Amir Khan from GPs behind closed doors? Always a great networking experience in a relaxed environment. Catch up with fellow colleagues and make new friends. Dinner tickets cost £58.
Don’t miss your chance to register for FREE and join our primary care community
For further information contact: Jane Boyle at email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 1789 766098.