Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Over 90% of our members say that being a member of Blood Pressure UK helps them to manage and reduce their blood pressure.
Membership costs just £2.00 a month (or £24.00 a year), all all donations go towards our important work.
As a member you will receive:
* Positive Pressure is our popular membership magazine and is packed with news, lively features and competitions. As a new member you will receive the latest issue immediately and two further issues over the coming year.
* Booklets to help you understand more about high blood pressure and how to live with it.
* Medication leaflets. A series of leaflets which give details of all the common blood pressure medications and including side-effects.
* A regular members email newsletter, ePositive Pressure, which aims to bring you new topical news and information from the world of blood pressure.
* Advice and support. We now offer a refreshed personalised advice service to members. Members can get advice by post, email or telephone, from our hypertension nurses and nutritionists.
Join today and Receive our ‘A-Z of blood pressure’ FREE.
It’s a complete guide to everything you need to know about blood pressure and tries to cut through the jargon to give you simple explanations to your questions.
How to join Blood Pressure UK: