Skip the main content if you do not want to read it as the next section.
Blood Pressure UK has teamed up with experts from Imperial College London, and St Mary’s Hospital to provide you with the definitive guide to high blood pressure.
Please see below for more information.
Expert advice and knowledge
Renowned professors in high blood pressure use state-of-the-art graphics to show you:
- how high blood pressure works
- the best treatments available to lower it
- what you can do to lower it for yourself.
Others tell it how it is
Personal stories of people with high blood pressure give you frank and practical advice on:
- what it's like to have the condition
- what has worked for them
- how they control it day by day.
Drama shows the way
A high-quality drama, with actors from The Bill, shows how you can:
- take control of your blood pressure
- lower it for life.
Know what your doctor knows
Discover the national guidelines and clinical standards your doctor follows to best treat your high blood pressure.